Early involvement by the CEI team can ensure the most cost effective solution is reached, providing a significant benefit to the client, and offering added value for the architects and design team. We can advise at any stage of a new project development or refurbishment, from site selection through to assessments in occupied buildings.
- Masterplan review for early identification of potential EMI threat sources
- Greenfield / brownfield site survey and analysis to determine any existing EMI threat sources including: DC / ELF surveys and radio frequency (RF) assessments
- Building design and layout review to identify potential EMI threat sources and planned areas containing sensitive equipment
- EMI risk analysis using 2D and 3D computer simulation modelling
- Building services design to minimise EMI
Existing building surveys
- DC / ELF surveys
- RF assessments
- Wiring investigation
- Assessment of existing shielding effectiveness
- Building management plans
- Analysis of simulation and measurement data against manufacturer?s immunity specifications to determine sensitive equipment at EMI risk
- EMI shielding installation services
- Active compensation / cancellation systems
Compliance Engineering International is focused on providing value led engineering services across Europe. For almost twenty years we have been building our reputation as leaders in EMI mitigation and shielding services, focusing on projects in the science, research and healthcare, energy, commercial, education, transportation and government sectors.